Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Convertible Top Maintenance System
Everything you need to clean and protect fabric convertible soft top hoods
Regularly cleaning your soft top will keep green algae at bay and its original colour looking vibrant. Our Convertible Soft Top Clean & Protect complete kit contains everything you need to clean and protect your mohair, double duck, fabric or canvas fabric hood.
If you have a vinyl hood, clean thoroughly with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner then protect with Bumper & Trim Gel.
Winner of the 2015 'Best Buy' award in the Auto Express Fabric Hood Cleaning group test.
- 500ml Soft Top Cleaner
- 500ml Soft Top Protector
- 1 x White Cleaning Sponge
How to use this product
- Mask off bodywork area and dampen convertible top with water.
- Shake Soft Top Cleaner well before use and spray over entire convertible top surface.
- Agitate with sponge provided and thoroughly rinse using a low pressure hose or watering can ensuring all product is removed. Pat surface dry to remove surplus water.
- Spray Soft Top Protector over the entire convertible top surface and remove any overspray from windows and bodywork immediately.
- Allow Soft Top Protector to fully dry before driving. Store product at room temperature and do not allow to freeze.
Before use, please refer to the full instructions detailed on the enclosed bottles.
Wash the supplied accessories as required in clean, warm water and allow to air dry.
Q: Should I apply Soft Top Protector to my convertible soft top when it is wet or dry?
A: For best results, we would advise to apply the Soft Top Protector to your soft top when damp. Ensure you wipe away any over spray from glass or paintwork straight away and allow the soft top to dry.
Q: What types of soft top materials can I use this on?
A:Convertible Top Maintenance System is ideal for use on mohair, double duck, fabric or canvas fabric hoods.